Industrial Painters in Brisbane, Ipswich, and Gold Coast
With more than 25 years of industrial painting experience under our belt, we understand that industrial painting is a specialist profession in of itself; with surfaces, paints and finishes well beyond anything encountered elsewhere. Thankfully for you, PowerHouse Painting has all the experience, tools and paints required to provide unparalleled industrial painting services across Brisbane, Ipswich, and Gold Coast.
Industry Leaders in Industrial Painting Services
PowerHouse Painting are the industrial painters for you. Why? Because…
- Presentation is our game; every surface we paint will look as presentable and professional as need be
- We provide peace of mind; every job we carry out comes with a 5 year workmanship warranty.
- We paint a clear picture for our clients; every aspect of your job is carefully laid out and explained to you – communication is important to us.
- We deliver big at a low cost; we help keep your costs to a minimum by sourcing paints from trusted suppliers.
In short, PowerHouse Painting is here to work with you to ensure the best possible result for your industrial painting project.
Proven Process when it comes to Industrial Painting Services
For your peace of mind, we’ve broken down our proven industrial painting process:
- Contact us to arrange a consult and estimation where we will run down costs and the needs of your business.
- When you agree to the industrial painting estimate, you will receive a detailed quote within 24 hours.
- Once you have approved your quote, our Admin Coordinator will contact you directly to establish a date and time that works in perfectly with your daily operations.
- You will then be supplied with a basic Master Painters Contract for work up to $3,300 along with a detailed write up of your painting project for your approval – this will include colours, surfaces and job type.
- Once everything is signed and approved, we get to work transforming or repainting your facilities.
- When done, excess dust is removed from furnishings and fixtures, floor surfaces are broomed or vacuumed and all paint spots removed from surfaces.
- Before we leave, we walk you through your industrial painting project, allowing you to carefully inspect it for any potential defects.
From start to finish, you can rely on us to provide a prompt and professional service that in no way will disrupt your daily operations. For no nonsese, quality industrial painting services across Brisbane, Ipswich, and Gold Coast, contact us today.
PowerHouse Painting, Brisbane’s most industrious painting professionals. Call us on (07) 3290 6749 today to book your free colour consultation.