In today’s real estate market, even when a home is beautifully furnished, conveniently located, and family friendly, it can be a hard sell; you need a real point of difference. With PowerHouse Painting on your side, you can re-invent a supposed dud, transforming it into a hot ticket item.
After more than 25 years in the business, covering Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast, and Logan, we understand what it takes to make a house stand out. Our team of residential painting professionals will work with you to pick the right colours for every part of your home:
- Interior walls
- And even the roof
Why? Because presentation is our game. We want to help you maximise the profit margin on what is otherwise a spectacular home.
Proven Process for Brisbane, Gold Coast,and Ipswich Real Estate
For your peace of mind and bottom line, we’ve broken down our entire residential painting process:
- Contact us to arrange a consult and estimation where we will run down costs and the needs of your business.
- When you agree to the estimate, you will receive a detailed quote within 24 hours.
- Once you have approved your quote, our Admin Coordinator will contact you directly to establish a date and time that works in perfectly with tours of the property and the planned selling date.
- You will then be supplied with a basic Master Painters Contract for work up to $3,300 along with a detailed write up of your painting project for your approval – this will include colours and other refurbishment options.
- Once everything is signed and approved, we get to work transforming your big seller.
- When done, excess dust is removed from furnishings and fixtures, floor surfaces are broomed or vacuumed and all paint spots removed from surfaces.
- Before we leave, we walk you through your project, allowing you to carefully inspect it for any potential defects.
We are here to deliver maximum value at minimum cost for your next Brisbane, Gold Coast, or Ipswich painting project.
Allow us to help you conquer the real estate market. Call PowerHouse Painting on (07) 3290 6749 today to find out more.