After 16 years in business, PowerHouse Painting have developed a team of trusted trades we refer to our current clients.
As our clients became more reliant upon our customer service, so did they for us to complete related repairs for their painting projects.
We are happy to refer these trades to you to assist you complete your projects, or for us to quote to include them for you, when they are related to our painting works.
You will have our Admin Co-ordinator to communicate with regarding scheduling of all trades in and out of our home – leave the project coordination to us, with our PowerHouse Team of trades who have a proven track record of dependency.
- PLASTERING: Interior Plastering for new, renovation or insurancework that requires painting
- ELECTRICAL: For disconnection/re-connection, for gyprock replacement and painting of ceilings and walls
- PLUMBING: For replacement of items to be painted, such as down pipes
- CARPENTRY: Outside and inside your home, repairs such as fascia’s, architraves and new doors to be painted
- CABINET MAKERS: Cabinet Makers for water damaged gables where plastering and painting is required
- TILING: Ceramic Tiling for damaged wet area walls requiring painting
- FLOORING: Inclusive of carpet laying, floating floors for damaged architraves that require painting
- FLOOR POLISHING: Of timberhardwood floors where we are painting architraves and walls
- RENDERING: Concrete rendering for repairs or new surfaces to be painted
- WATER BLASTING: Washing down of surfaces prior to painting
- HANDY MEN: For various jobs around the home for repairs prior to painting
CLEANING: For windows, builders clean and domestic cleaning when painting is completed